Campsite in Estang
A joy to spend time with family or friends at Les Lacs de Courtès in the Gers
Join us, David and Barbara!
We are delighted to welcome you to our campsite in Estang, which we bought in 2021.
We invite you to come and join us and enjoy the changes that we have been working on.
In the heart of Gascony, the Land of D'Artagnan, Les Lacs de Courtès holiday village is located in the countryside, in the village of Estang on a vast 7-hectare campground on the edge of a private lake.
At our family-friendly campsite, we offer a variety of accommodations, pitches and recreational activities.
Our location in the Gers
In northwestern Gers at the edge of the Landes, 1h15 from Mimizan Plage.
At the intersection of the D30 (Eauze - Villeneuve de Marsan) and D30 (Cazaubon - Aire sur l'Adour).
In the village of Estang, you will find all basic shops and services: food, press, restaurant, pharmacy, doctors, nurses, post office, etc.
How to get to us?
- 60 min from Auch N124
- 120 min from Toulouse N124
- 30 min from Mont De Marsan N124
- 60 min from Pau N124 to Aire/Adour N134 to Pau
- TGV : Paris Montparnasse - Agen Paris Montparnasse -Bordeaux Paris Montparnasse-Toulouse
- Train : Bordeaux-Mont De Marsan Toulouse-Auch
- Bus services
- Pau Uzein 60 km
- Agen Lagarenne 60 km
- Tarbes Ossun-Lourdes 80 km
- Toulouse Blagnac 140 km
- Bordeaux Mérignac 140 km
- Biarritz-Parme 150 km
Take advantage of our promotions throughout 2022, ranging from 20% to 40% off.
Your camping holiday in the Gers
- A sunny and warm climate
- Rich, famous cuisine (foie gras, Domaine de Joy, Tarriquet, St-Mont, Armagnac from Domaine LACAJAN, and more)
- A renowned spa town (Barbotan-les-Thermes)
- Festivals and leisure activities for all tastes (fairs, bullfights, concerts, festivals, Landes cow races, car shows, and more)
- A fishing and hunting region
A prestigious historical past
- 300 castles (Castelmore, Montesquiou, Montbrun)
- Walled cities (Fleurance, Valence, Fources)
- Fortified towns and villages (Larressingle, Tillac, Aignan, Marciac)
Great names that made French History
- D’Artagnan musketeer
- The Duke of Montebello
- L' Abbé de Montesquieu
Our private lake for fishing and canoeing
Accessible to all, our private lake (no need for a fishing license) will provide all the joys of fishing.
You can fish there: Pike, pike perch, carp, tench, roach and many crayfishes.
Also, you can enjoy a nice time canoeing or paddling on the lake which is safe for children.